Wednesday, July 13

Get well.


i am BETTER!!
Alhamdulillah,after had an unstoppable sneezing, followed by flu n high temperature of fever, i was like shivering and all,that night. how could i tell u this, i wrapped my blanket around me so i wouldn't get a chill but at the same time my body was in too high temperature. i don't have any pills to let it recovers my pain. so i just take Herbalife shake, which is complete of nutritions needed for my body, and put together herbal aloe and teamix in mineral water to make me energetic and vigorous. i drank it a lot,as much as i can. around 11pm i went sleep, with the lowest level of fan and two ply of comforter. it looks wretched if u do so. :p ade aku kesah??hehe

the thing u've to know is, around 2am, Alhamdulillah, i felt better, normal temperature. but it getting worse after 2hours,my head was like heavy spinning,like migrain! i don't know what to do, i just rolling myself on bed. sometimes it looks macam sujud time solat, and sometimes mcm maen roller coaster pon ade. so i just force myself to sleep.

i woke up for Subuh prayer before athan. :) well,actually i don't feel all that great,but i don't care. still setting up my mind, " i'm fine,feel better' and it works! the whole of today, Alhamdulillah, i am better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment