Wednesday, January 4

Hmmmm...

now im supposedly to study, but i just get stuck with the small matter which is biggest matter for me. i terribly sad for that.. im not kind of girl who would always telling others my feelings especially when it's too painful inside. pendam sampai nangis sendiri2..ishh!! 

okay,lets make me fun! sy suke bile bercakap tntang CINTA <3 euwww.. when my friends were talking about LOVE, the BIG WHY always came into my mind. these are the BIG WHY, and sure it's too weird to have this kind of big why. do you get pretty the same, like me?

why.. i do love someone who would always hurting me?
why.. i don't love (doesnt meant hate) someone who always care about me?
why.. i hate someone who really2 care about me?and..
why.. i... (ohh secret)
don't get me wrong kayh~
but, they are so funny and not boring to be with, certainly :D
mostly we get along great. we've a fun time together. 
and in someways, it's very nice to have a boyfriend,
you know? tp nk kaweennn awai.. :)
isn't that great??? muahaha~


No comments:

Post a Comment