Monday, January 2

Welcome 2012


hi there! poeple of the world :)
okayh, im late. it's 2nd of January 2012. this post supposed to be yesterday ryte?January 2012 is the best month to start a new lifestyle, a new resolutions, a new..guy? ehee :D  during countdown, sume org busy giler dok huhahuha and me?? i was the busiest student who still holding notes on my hand.. in front of tv..hehe my 1st impression time dah masuk tahun 2012 tu.. "aih, rase mcm baru jee tgok final countdown 2011, ni dah 2012 plak..ish!" time goes very fast!

oh yeah, i was pretty hectic with preparation for my final exams, internship, herbalife events but the thing is i don't. hahaha always do the same thing which is goofing off. this final exam would be my last exam in university..i dont even know why i keep procrastinating every single minute. pasni tak de dah nk merase nikmat study unless further my master :)) im hoping dapat sambung master and teringin sangat nk study kat oversea :)

ermm..hav u made your new year's resolutions? these are my 2012 resolutions:
1. nk khatam quran twice a year
2. nk qualify tokyo vacation (Herbalife) usaha kuat kayh?
3. nk kawen!!pls...
4. tak nak bg alasan dalam sume hal. i hate reasons!
5. do my best in everything i do.. chayok!!

hope this new year will change my life. for the things to change, i have to change first! attitude penting :D and now, one week left for final exam. nk study betol2.. nk dean list this sem and i vividly remembered the day where i was on stage, dapat anugerah Mumtaz dlm STAM, dapat dean list award during my 1st and 2nd semester,,, and now i really really really hoping that......

i'll get dean list award for this semester. chayok2!!!
"org yg berjaya akan buat ape yg diinginkan, dan org yg gagal hanya akan bercakap tntang ape yg akan dilakukan!" okayh, i'll do it now! buhbye..

No comments:

Post a Comment