Saturday, February 11

The day i got back home.


it was very hot outside there and i can feel it in my room. so i switch on the air-cond plus fan and take times for updating the worst blog, i thought..it's ok, ade blog pon buat syarat jee :D sorry bloggie since i've abandoned you for quite some times. i promise and pledge i would make u nice and wonderful blog ever one day. since i got back home few days before, all i can say is i did the same things everyday. well, u know i used to get to bed around 2 to 3 am, waking up for subuh, then sleep back, waking up again, going shower, doing house chores, and then stay in my room all day..............reading my new novel, on9ing, hearing musics and all. i'll be stepped out from the room if only for having lunch, tea time, dinner, and supper.. just so you know it's really would make me extremely bored. most of the time, i eat,eat, and eat. ohh im not in gain weight program, pls.. T_T

and the best part i'd like to tell u my dear bloggie, my mom and i.. we talked! talked about marry :) ok, i'm not telling u that i'm kind of chicky girl (what we call it, i mean gedik n gatal), but it's fitrah right to have this sort of feeling to marry especially in my age. it doesn't matter if we are rich or poor, young or old, man or woman, the thing is it's fitrah. not only the highest level of people only could talked about marry and not only they can marry. not at all. 

i don't know how i've been convinced my mother in that way since i've no couple for this time. i told her seriously that i'll get marry this year and we discussed about the bridal bed, dowry, budget and all. and she's really open. isn't that weird??? i don't know why i wanna get marry in the early age,maybe sbb zaman skrg sosial yg berleluasa and i don't wanna be part of them.seriously. just pray. :)

such a wonderful song when u were me <3

okay, now i've been thinking all day about my internship.. banyak sanagat problem and i'm finding the solutions. for those who stopping by, pls not to condemn my blog. (macamadelapulakkan). thanks.buhbye

No comments:

Post a Comment